About the TOEFL iBT
The TOEFL iBT® test, delivered via the internet, is an important part of your journey to study abroad. The TOEFL iBT test helps you stand out confidently in English. It’s the only test that measures all four academic English skills – reading, listening, speaking, and writing – the way they are actually used in a classroom.
TOEFL iBT scores are accepted by more than 12,000 universities and institutions in over 160 countries.
- Preferred by 9 out of 10 universities in the United States
- Preferred by more than 80% of Canadian graduate programs
- Accepted by 100% of U.K. universities
- Accepted by the top European universities and the most preferred test in France and Germany
- Widely accepted throughout Asia, including at top universities in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, and Malaysia
- Accepted by 100% of universities in Australia and New Zealand
In Indonesia, TOEFL iBT test is administered via two testing options, e.g. TOEFL iBT Test at a test center and TOEFL iBT Home Edition Test at home. Each option provides the same valid and reliable TOEFL iBT test, identical in content and scoring. As of July 26, 2023, recent enhancements has been made by the ETS to the TOEFL iBT, including shortening the test to less than two hours.
With the launch of TOEFL Lounge, TOEFL iBT test takers in Indonesia are now able to receive assistance in registering for the TOEFL iBT test, as well as enjoying exclusive price and paying in local currency through TOEFL iBT Kiosk.