WHAT IS THE TOEFL® YSS ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHAMPIONSHIP?
TOEFL® YSS English Language Championship is National English-Skill Competitions designed to Primary and Junior High students in Indonesia. It is annually competition organized by Indonesian International Education Foundation (IIEF) since 2016 and supported by Educational Testing Service (ETS) – the owner.
TOEFL® YSS English Language Championship offers students to have greats experiences to assess their English abilities using the best international English assessments: TOEFL Primary® for primary students or TOEFL Junior® for junior high students. Also, students will be challenged to demonstrate their creativity in English such as writing, storytelling etc.
WHY SHOULD YOUR STUDENTS JOIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP?
- A Unique English Competition special for Young Students in Indonesia that combines International English Assessments, TOEFL® Primary/ TOEFL® Junior and creative activities in English language
- To encourage students to be brave and confidence in measuring and exploring their creativities in their English-language skills
- Designed for primary and junior high students in Indonesia to help schools, teachers and parents in preparing the future of their children
- ONLY one of English competition programs in Indonesia supported by Educational Testing Services (ETS), the owner of TOEFL® ITP and TOEFL® iBT
- Lots of rewards for students including medals for champions, certificate achievement, official score reports of TOEFL® Primary/ TOEFL® Junior and more
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP?
- Primary 1 Category: Grade 1 – 3 of Primary Schools
- Primary 2 Category: Grade 4 – 6 of Primary Schools
- Junior Category: Grade 7 – 9 or 1 – 3 of Junior High Schools
WHEN & WHERE IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP CONDUCTED?
Competition Date: Please see at Participation Guideline of TOEFL® YSS English Language Championship
Announcement: 20 January 2020
Awards Ceremony: 10 February 2020
At schools premises of participants
HOW TO JOIN THE TOEFL® YSS ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHAMPIONSHIP?
- Minimum 5 students per category
- Complete the Registration by online OR
- Download and complete the Registration Form
- Download and complete the Consent Form for Primary 1 & 2 Category or Consent Form for Junior Category (please see the Completion Guideline of Consent Form)
- Do the payment of registration fee to:
Bank Mandiri KCP Jakarta Plaza Setiabudi
Acc No: 124–00–0605190-9
Acc Name: The Indonesian International Education Foundation
- Registration Fee is 360.000 IDR /student
- Send the Registration Form, Consent Form and Proof of Payment to [email protected] with subject: REGISTRATION <NAME OF SCHOOL>
- Registration dateline is 15 November 2019
If you any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 021 8317330 or WhatsApp at 0811.912.7300 or email us to [email protected].