Assessing every stage of English language learning
When you use the TOEFL Family of Assessments, you get the accurate and comprehensive information you need to help you confidently guide students to the next step of their English language learning journey. Important decisions about your students can have a long-term impact on your institution.
The TOEFL® Family of Assessments features tests that are based upon the rich heritage of the TOEFL test. Together, these tests are trusted worldwide to assess every stage of English-language learning. Whether for admissions or for programme placement, advancement or exiting, the TOEFL Family of Assessments provides information you need to help you make confident decisions.
The TOEFL Family of Assessments includes:
- The TOEFL iBT® Test For university-level admissions (ages 16+).
- The TOEFL ITP ® Tests For university-level English language learning programmes (ages 16+).
- The TOEFL® Young Students Series
- The TOEFL Junior® Tests For middle school to early high school-level English language programmes (ages 11+), the TOEFL Junior tests are designed to set the right foundation for successful development of English-language skills.
- The TOEFL Primary® Tests For young students (ages 8+), the test measures current English skills and provide a foundation for future success.